Go team building and treasure hunting…
…on a whirlwind tour that reveals the best of the Rhode Island School of Design (RISD) Museum. Armed only with teamwork and your wit, you’ll follow a trail of clues to answer tricky, humorous questions about the most interesting and bizarre art on display.
Along the way, you might…
- Time-travel back to 1799 in the Pendleton House, a re-creation of an aristocrat’s posh dwelling
- Get in the swing with a chimpan-symphony suitable for the Planet of the Apes
- Shrink from Voldemort’s ancient Roman twin
- Enjoy St. Roch ’n’ a roll, and learn why he’s showing so much leg
- Chastise a dinner guest who picks his teeth with a knife before a holy guest
- Find a sharpshooter who breaks up a slumber party
- Spot a demon carrying off a soul
- Identify Kathy Bates’ grumpy double from the Renaissance
And those are just a few of the highlights on this unusual and unusually fun group game. No knowledge of art or the museum is required: you just need sharp eyes and comfy shoes.
Design your own adventure
Up the ante by adding a little murder, mystery, and mayhem. The Murder at the RISD Museum Scavenger Hunt features the same highlights as our classic game but adds a whodunit for you to solve. And the Escape the RISD Museum Scavenger Hunt is like an escape-room game, except that you have an entire great museum to solve puzzles in before time expires—along with your life, if an evil mastermind has his way.
These games are perfect for all occasions and groups, from corporate outings to get-togethers with friends and family. Discover why great museums including the Metropolitan Museum of Art, the American Museum of Natural History, the Philadelphia Museum of Art, and the L.A. County Museum of Art have recommended or commissioned Watson Adventures for clever, smart scavenger hunts in their museums.