Team Building Activities
Turn your next team-building activity into an Adventure
With a dash of culture
What happens on a Watson Adventures scavenger hunt?
• On teams, your group will explore a great neighborhood or museum while tackling humorous questions, or take on a trivia game or murder mystery in your own office.
• Most events are two hours from start to finish.
• Our Hunt Host is on-site to facilitate the event.
• The scavenger hunts take place on foot (no cars), and they are not races. They are a test of teamwork, not athletic skill.
• There are many ways to customize the games to suit your group or setting.
Fortune 500 results for companies of any size
Eighty of the top 100 Fortune 500 companies have turned to Watson Adventures for their team-building activities. We’ve also staged scavenger hunts for start-ups, small businesses, schools, non-profits…you name it.
Reap the rewards: Our scavenger hunts help increase collaboration, productivity, commitment, loyalty to your company, and employee retention.
We make YOU look good. No, great. We know it can be stressful choosing an activity for colleagues. Our games use humor, smart writing, and amazing real-world discoveries to get people intrigued, engaged, and having fun with each other, while fostering teamwork and boosting morale.
Customer service that will make you smile: Combined, our sales team boasts decades of experience. We listen carefully to your concerns and deftly match your needs to crowd-pleasing games. Even booking an event can be fun!
Acclaimed by the media: Our games have been featured by ABC News, the Today Show, the New York Times, the Washington Post, the Boston Globe, the Chicago Tribune, the L.A. Times, Travel + Leisure, and numerous other media outlets. See the stories and videos.