Put more zip in your Zoom: Your group will meet our Host on Zoom, learn how the game is played, and then split up into breakout rooms on teams. You'll use our nifty browser-based app to follow links to surprising websites and answer fun questions about what you find. The games are great for corporate team building, social gatherings, school activities, you name it.
Games for groups are available anytime. Games for the general public are available on weekends.
Check out our numerous online Virtual Team-Building Games, featuring virtual visits to great museums and landmark locations, famous or deserving to be famous. You can travel around the world, or do a deep-dive on a great American city, or scour art museums in pursuit of a criminal mastermind, or play a "virtual pub quiz" that includes unusual photo challenges. Best of all, you play it with your colleagues and friends.
Our Top 5 Real-World Raleigh, Durham, and Chapel Hill Scavenger Hunts are perfect for corporate team building or a good time with friends:
- The Grab ’n’ Go Scavenger Hunt brings fast-paced fun to just about any location, with a series of Team Photo Challenges, unusual items to find or create, a puzzling mystery message to decipher, and a surprise bonus challenge with our Hunt Host.
- The Downtown Raleigh Rally Scavenger Hunt takes the Grab ’n’ Go Scavenger Hunt and adds questions about the secrets in the lively area south of the State Capitol, as you uncover hidden history along Fayetteville Street and the neighboring blocks.
- The North Carolina History Mysteries Scavenger Hunt sends you on a team-building quest in search of the most amazing facts and artifacts in the North Carolina Museum of History, from the lost colony of Roanoke and Civil War battlefields to an actual 1920s drugstore and the North Carolina Sports Hall of Fame.
- The NCMA Mania Scavenger Hunt takes you on a humorous tour of the weirdest and most wonderous details in paintings and sculptures at the North Carolina Museum of Art, on a game where teamwork and a sense of humor count more than a knowledge of art.
- The Mad Science Scavenger Hunt reveals the strange side of nature on a whirlwind tour across millennia and continents at the North Carolina Museum of Science.
Murder Mystery Editions of the hunts are also available, and the Trivia Slam and the Murder by Team Building Game can be played at many indoor locations.
Since 1999, our games have received acclaim from countless companies, as well as such media outlets as the Today Show, USA Today, National Geographic Explorer, Condé Nast Traveler, and Lonely Planet.
Learn How It Works, or explore a venue above, or check out Virtual Team-Building Games, or contact us—and find more fun in the Raleigh-Durham area!