Take a virtual tour of the San Francisco Bay Area
Want to explore the Bay Area but can’t get out to see the sights? Sit down in front of a computer and strap in for a virtual tour of San Francisco and San Jose—and points in between and beyond—on a scavenger hunt that shows you the best of the city from the comfort of your home. On teams, you’ll gather with our Host on Zoom (or a similar platform) and use our browser-based app to answer unusual trivia questions that lead you to discover great websites of landmarks and museums and answer tricky questions about what you discover. You’ll see quirky art, find surprising objects, peer inside majestic rooms, and virtually wander through sites that reveal the Bay Area’s many treasures.
The online San Francisco scavenger hunt includes…
- Strange creatures at the California Academy of Sciences
- A stroll through the galleries of the Legion of Honor and de Young art museums
- Tech breatkthroughs at the Computer History Museum in Mountain View
- A hidden time capsule in Washington Square
- A prison break at Alcatraz
- A mummy and his tomb at the Rosicrucian Museum in San Jose
…plus an array of lesser-known but amazing places. All you need to win is good teamwork and a sense of humor.
This virtual tour of the San Francisco Bay Area scavenger hunt is a great team-building activity for groups of all sizes. You can use the game to introduce newcomers to the wonders of the city, or remind longtime residents of how great the city is and how much of it remains to be discovered.