20 questions, many diverse perspectives
In these team-building diversity games, you’ll search amazing websites from around the world that highlight the remarkable contributions and creations of people of many creeds, colors, native countries, and other perspectives. You’ll meet our Host on Zoom (or your favorite platform) and, on teams, head into breakout rooms and access clues via our browser-based app. You’ll visit a wide range of museum websites in search of answers to tricky, fun questions.
- The new New York City’s Central Park monument honoring Susan B. Anthony, Elizabeth Cady Stanton, and Sojourner Truth
- The art-filled studio of Frida Kahlo and the provocative murals of her husband, Diego Rivera
- A Smithsonian artifact that reveals the surprising background of Harriet Tubman
- The queer and questioning art of Andy Warhol
- The Hollywood stereotype-defying movies of Anna May Wong