A tech trek to 18 of America’s best science museums
Stuck at your desk? Take your mind on an adventure through science and technology museums on one of our many whirlwind virtual scavenger hunts. On this team-building odyssey, you’ll meet with our host on Zoom (or your preferred conferencing platform), load our app in any browser, then head into breakout rooms to follow a trail of clues across the internet. You’ll need to tackle tricky trivia questions, whose answers help you explore fascinating interactive websites. Then you’ll have to answer challenging questions about what you uncover.
Virtual tour highlights include…
- The Computer History Museum in Mountain View, CA
- The American Museum of Natural History in New York City
- The 3DXM Virtual Math Museum, online
- The Museum of Science and Industry, Chicago
- The Smithsonian Air & Space Museum in Washington, D.C.
- The Perot Museum of Nature and Science in Dallas
- The Tech Interactive in San Jose
So strap on your goggles and button your lab coat for a tech and science museum virtual tour that will add zip to your next Zoom meeting and connect you with colleagues in an entertaining new way. And yes, sometimes it is rocket science.