What secrets lurk in Cambridge and Harvard?
Find out on this fun team-building activity that’s packed with hidden history and unexpected humor. As your team searches for answers to amusing questions on this whirlwind tour, you’ll discover the secrets of John Harvard himself, the spot where Washington took charge of the Revolution, an L-shaped bullet hole from the same war, fowl play in Radcliffe Yard, a blacksmith made famous by a poem, the oldest poetry bookstore in the United States, a building an artist tried to eat, and much more.
- Signs of pranks past in Old Harvard Yard
- A site linked with a Titanic tragedy
- The Radcliffe College stomping grounds of movie stars
- Christ Church, where George Washington prayed and Theodore Roosevelt taught
- The whimsical home of the world’s long-running humor magazine
- A building an artist tried to eat…and much more!