Earn a degree in campus secrets…
…on this whirlwind tour of the best of Harvard University’s historic buildings and picturesque grounds. Your team will follow a trail of clues to visit fascinating places and answer tricky, humorous questions about what you find. Along the way, you’ll discover hysterical history, pop-culture nuggets, oddball artifacts, quirky trivia, and maybe even surprising secrets about your teammates.
- A shifty law firm in Harvard Square
- The “upside down” building by legendary architect Le Corbusier
- Colonial calamities in Old Harvard Yard and the statue of three lies
- A “whispering gallery”
- Majestic Memorial Hall and its missing Civil War heroes
- A sculpture by Henry Moore that may leave you saying, “Ooooo!”
But you don’t need to know anything about Harvard or its campus to win the game. To get a perfect score, you just need sharp eyes, good walking shoes, and great teamwork. Participants also use their own smartphones to play.
Discover for yourself why various groups from Harvard University, including the Business School and the Kennedy School, have booked hunts with us again and again.