An Intercontinental Team-Building Game
Trek across nine countries in just an hour on this virtual tour of North and South America. On teams, you’ll follow clues on our browser-based desktop app to launch and explore amazing websites featuring a wealth of wonders. Your quest: find answers to tricky, entertaining questions. No previous knowledge is necessary—you just need sharp eyes, quick wits, and great teamwork.
Your group will meet our Host on Zoom or your favorite conferencing platform, then head into breakout rooms where your team can conspire on strategy.
- The spectacular Iguazu Falls on the Argentina/Brazil border
- A virtual stroll through charming Old Québec, a slice of Europe in Canada
- Secrets of the glowering statues on Easter Island, off the coast of Peru
- A view of San Francisco’s Golden Gate Bridge as you track down prisoners who’ve escaped from Alcatraz
- A ramble in the ancient ruins of Machu Picchu
There are 18 stops in all, taking in urban skylines, great art and artists, a eye-popping church, tiny trains, a posh castle, Harry Potter, and the Pope.
This is a great virtual team-building event for stretching your imagination and sharing laughter after a long day of meetings and humdrum work from home. Your colleagues will be relieved to enjoy some fun together. An International Edition is available for players whose first language is not English—perfect if your game is uniting offices in various countries.
Contact us below to learn more. Meanwhile, start packing your virtual suitcase!