A Virtual Global Adventure from Home!
Just because you’re stuck at home doesn’t mean you can’t go around the world in 60 minutes! This unusual virtual adventure will send kids, on teams, in search of answers to fun questions that they find on websites for museums and historic landmarks around the world. Your group will meet with our host on this Zoom game for kids, learn the rules, then head into virtual breakout rooms where teams will use our browser-based app to follow clues, find websites, and enter answers. And wow, what websites have we found for you to discover!
Stops along the way include…
- A 360-degree view of the ancient streets of Pompeii, Italy
- A dash through caves in France in search of prehistoric paintings
- A creepy “mermaid” from Japan who now lives in London
- A swim with fish through a 19th-century shipwreck at the Great Barrier Reef
- A live panda cam in the Wolong Grove Panda Yard, China
And that’s just a taste of this traveler’s buffet. It’s the perfect Zoom game for kids—a virtual classroom activity that reveals the wonders of the world while fostering teamwork and cooperation. No previous knowledge is required: you just need nimble fingers, sharp wits, and great teamwork. Magic carpet sold separately. Groups can book a game any time. Or round up a group of friends and family for weekend games for the general public. Click below to start your virtual trek across the globe!