Need some good news?
Let’s not forget to look at all that’s right about the world and our history. This gratitude scavenger hunt combs the internet in search of the many people, places, and moments for which we can be grateful. It’s a virtual thanksgiving game you play on teams, so you’ll also come away with a better appreciation for your colleagues. You’ll follow clues to discover websites around the world that celebrate natural wonders and pioneering people who have given amazing gifts to us all in discoveries and inventions, music, food, art, education, humor, and a cornucopia of other areas of achievement.
You’ll be thankful about such things as…
- The determination of Winston Churchill in World War II, as seen in his underground bunker
- The wonders of the human heart, as you go through a giant one at the Franklin Institute
- The advances in everyday food, glorious food, as seen through the kitchen of Julia Child
- The amazing sculpting powers of water at the Iguazu Falls in South America
- Marvels of transportation, whether trains at Grand Central or a Space Shuttle at the Air & Space Museum
- Miracles of nature such as pandas and the nature-saving arks that are zoos
- The Minutemen who stood firm against the British, as seen in Lexington, Massachusetts
…and much more. There’s also a bonus challenge featuring Americans who lead by example in their work for charities and worthy causes. By the end of the game, you’ll certainly be thankful you played.
A Kids Edition and an International/ESL Edition are also available. Contact us to learn more.