Tackle trivia on a team while working from home
This is the team building trivia game for people who don’t like trivia games—and for those who love trivia games. In multiple rounds, teams will tackle a variety of challenges that emphasize teamwork. Even if you think you don’t know the answer at first, a little brainstorming often produces the correct answer—or a darn good guess! It’s even more fun when your guesses pay off.
But this game involves more than just trivia questions! Our host/emcee will also guide you through visual puzzles and a scavenger-hunt round. Along the way, you’ll discover some of your colleagues’ hidden talents and unusual expertise. Best of all, you’ll laugh as much as you ever have in your own home or socially distanced office.
The game is available in “in person” and virtual editions. In the virtual version, Zoom and the Watson Adventures app (which runs in any browser) bring together people working at home to that they can play on teams, interact with our host, and have a blast. This game of online trivia for groups of all kinds is a great morale booster!
Customized Trivia Games for Private Groups
- The Customized Trivia Slam Game, with questions tailored to your company, group, or special occasion
- The Trivia Slam International Edition, featuring trivia that spans the globe, written so the game can be enjoyed by people whose first language is not English
- Guest of Honor Editions: The Virtual Birthday Party Game, The Virtual Graduation Game, and The Virtual Bridal Shower Game
- Trivia Slam Second Edition, for groups who’ve done the original edition and can’t get enough
- Indoor, IRL, In Person Trivia Games are available in select locations
Companies that have enjoyed the Trivia Slam include Amazon, Societé Generale, Novo Nordisk, and Nestlé, to name just a few. “Our staff had a blast with their virtual trivia game!” says one review posted on Google. “It was a seamless experience, and their team handled EVERYTHING. I didn’t have to lift a finger and our group had the best time.”
Contact us to learn more and get in on the online trivia for groups game!