From Norway to Greece, Ireland to Russia…
Suss out Europe’s secrets and hunt for hidden wonders on a virtual team-building scavenger hunt that shows off the best of Europe. On teams, you’ll follow clues to explore amazing interactive websites and virtual European tours in search of answers to tricky questions about landmarks, artwork, natural wonders, famous historical events and figures, and much more.
You’ll meet with our Host in Zoom (or your favorite platform) and use our browser-based app as your guide. No previous knowledge is required: you just need sharp eyes and great teamwork.
- A ramble around the ramparts of a haunted castle in Scotland
- An eye-opening look inside the Basilica de la Sagrada Familia in Barcelona
- A room with a frightening surprise in the Doge’s Palace in Venice
- A festive grape-stomping look at how port wine is made in Portugal
- A tale of miraculous survival at the Titanic Experience in Ireland
And those are just six of the 18 stops on this whirlwind virtual tour of Europe. Non-Europeans will have fun making new discoveries; Europeans will be newly amazed at the treasures in their own backyard that they might have missed and details they overlooked. Plus it’s a fun way to get together with friends and collaborate on an adventure.
This game is suitable for International Groups, with players for whom English is a second language (ESL). If you want to increase the interactions among players, try the Mix and Mingle Edition. The Kids Edition, for ages 10 and up, makes a great school activity.
Go pack your virtual bags, we’ll wait for you…