Put more ho-ho-ho in your holiday party
Can’t commune with your colleagues for a big holiday party? This December, gather your group around the Zoom yule log to play one of our fun, fascinating, fast-paced, and definitely festive virtual holiday scavenger hunts. On teams, you’ll use our desktop app to explore websites around the world that reveal holiday traditions, scenic places, and pop culture favorites. Your quest: answers to tricky, humorous questions. You’ll feel like you’re sight-seeing from Santa’s sleigh.
- A virtual visit to Charles Dickens’ house in London in search of Scrooge
- A panoramic view of the actual, geographic North Pole
- A walk around the streets of Jerusalem
- A snow-topped pagoda in Japan, where Christmas is celebrated with chicken from KFC
- Festivals in such places as Budapest, Strasbourg, Krakow, and Santa Clause Village in Finland
Of course these are more than just online Christmas games: Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Boxing Day, the Winter Solstice, and even Festivus are also in the mix. But even if you’re allergic to tinsel you’ll have fun. We’ll make the list of fun websites and questions; you just have to check it twice.
This game is available to the general public on select weekends. To learn about booking a private game for your group, clock on the button below to contact us, and we’ll throw in tidings of good cheer.