Caution: There’ll be ghosts in your machine
…when you use your computer to join us for a poltergeist-plagued online scavenger hunt. On teams, you’ll go for a virtual walk to and within haunted places and learn the stories of their ghosts. You’ll meet our host on Zoom, then your team will go into a breakout room and use our browser-based app to follow a trail of clues across surprising websites, in search of answers to tricky questions. We’ve taken our decades of real-world “haunted scavenger hunts” and translated them into an online quest—with new ghost-plagued places and blood-chilling tales.
Along the way, your team will…
- Visit Philadelphia’s creepy Eastern Penitentiary and its bygone (or are they?) prisoners
- Discover the New York City home of Mark Twain, who might still linger there
- Check into the Hollywood Hotel where Marilyn Monroe and other celeb ghosts haven’t checked out
- Learn the chilling fate of Giles Corey at the Salem Witch Trial Memorial
- Sneak into the White House in search of the presidents whose ghosts have been spotted there
And those are just a few of the escapades and tales your team will enjoy on this online scavenger hunt. And in October, the game is perfect for your virtual Halloween party!
Or are you looking for a Kids Edition? Step this way…
Also available: The Halloween Trivia Slam, which proves that answer tricky questions associated with the holiday is not a trivial pursuit. (See what we did there?)
To join the fun, all you need is a good internet connections, reliable teammates, and a bit of courage. Click below to get into the game… before it’s too late.