Are you prepared to Zoom with ghosts?
Kids and adults team up to explore real places that are said to be haunted, and you’ll learn the tales of the ghosts who linger there. You’ll meet our host on Zoom, then your team will go into a breakout room and use our browser-based app to follow a trail of clues across eerie websites, in search of answers to tricky questions. To play, you just need a computer, a team, sharp eyes, and maybe nerves of steel.
Along the way, your team will…
- Visit Philadelphia’s creepy Eastern Penitentiary and its bygone (or are they?) prisoners
- Discover the home of Mark Twain, who might still linger there
- Roam with ghosts outside Hollywood’s Chinese Theater
- Learn the chilling fates of victims of the Salem Witch Trials
- Sneak into the White House in search of the presidents whose ghosts have been spotted there
And those are just a few of the adventures and ghost stories your team will enjoy on this online Halloween scavenger hunt. It’s great for family fun or an unusual school activity that reveals famous people, unusual places, and unforgettable folklore.
The game is suitable for age 10 and up. Click below to get into the game…before it’s too late!