The perfect hunt for adventurers with a sweet tooth
While finding answers to tricky questions, you will visit a variety of chocolate shops, bakeries, and specialty food stores throughout SoHo. Your team’s carb-craving quest will include tropical-fruit caramels, bacon candy bars, lavender macaroons, spiced hot chocolate, yummy cupcakes, and rice pudding in more than 31 flavors. You’ll also uncover the secrets of dramatic landmarks, surprising street art, eye-popping cast-iron architecture, and more.
- Rice to Riches, with a profusion of exotic varieties of rice pudding
- A café said to be haunted by an 18th-century woman whose body was found there, leading to a murder trial in which both Alexander Hamilton and Aaron Burr defended the accused man
- The magnificent Old St. Patrick’s Cathedral, scene of 19th-century riots
- A giant trompe l’oeil mural, imitating the side of a cast-iron building
- An artist’s actual landscape meant to re-create what Manhattan was like when it was inhabited only by Native Americans
Along the way, your team will have a wide variety of places to purchase scrumptious snacks. We’ll make suggestions of what to get, but ultimately you get to choose what suits your tastes and diets.