Discover the historic heart of Chicago…
…on a team-building activity that reveals the secrets of the Picasso in Daley Plaza, the Cloud Gate in Millennium Park, spectacular rooms in the Chicago Cultural Center, a chocolate town in Marshall Field’s (or Macy’s, if you insist), the rooks at the Rookery, the surprising lobby of the Marquette Building, a “birthmark” on a giant orange Flamingo, and much more.
You’ll follow a trail of clues through downtown’s most surprising attractions and answer tricky and funny questions about the things you find.
On this Chicago scavenger hunt your team might find…
- A fishy foreigner among presidents 1 and 16
- A Braille “mini mi” that points to a raging fire
- A Pope and four Cooks stuck near a fountain
- A telltale cast-iron facade of a company that made pre-Word words
- A skyline scramble
- A darling deer in a lofty lobby
This group game is perfect for corporate outings, locals or tourists looking for some secret city history, student or alumni gatherings, birthday parties, and any other occasion where you’re looking for an activity that’s unique, fun, and funny.