Historical, Hysterical, and Weather-Proof Adventures
It’s a palace of the people! It’s an old-fashioned magnificent transit hub, with the whispers of bygone transcontinental trains! It’s packed with history and secrets! It’s filled with a lively market of fresh foods, a dining concourse with culinary delights, and hallways of unusual stores! It’s a gathering place, a maze of wonders, and a fantastic place for a scavenger hunt. No wonder it’s our most popular scavenger hunt location in America.
We have a variety of hunts at Grand Central to suit any group seeking a team-building activity, any gathering of friends looking for unusual fun, even weekend hunts for the general public. Click on a link to get the full low-down:
- The Secrets of Grand Central Scavenger Hunt, our famous whirlwind tour
- The Escape Grand Central Scavenger Hunt, in which you see highlights of the terminal while solving puzzles to save your life
- The Murder in Grand Central Scavenger Hunt challenges you to play detective, tracking clues to solve a mystery
- The Munch Around Grand Central Scavenger Hunt, featuring the sweet and savory delights of the diverse, outstanding food stands in the terminal
- The Grand Central Scramble Scavenger Hunt for Kids, a game that kids and adults can play together
Head over to the Grand Central page to learn more. If you would like a private hunt for 12 people or less, consider the Small Group option. For larger groups, contact us below—and prepare to find more fun in Grand Central!