Mile-high fun—with a twist
What is downtown Denver hiding? You’ll find out on this action-packed group game that uncovers its hidden past—and the hidden talents of your friends or colleagues. Your team will be challenged to find or create unusual objects, take creative photos, and find staffers for a surprise bonus challenge. And that’s not all: you’ll also need to decipher clues to answer tricky, humorous questions about interesting locations between the 16th Street Mall and 14th Street, near the Denver Convention Center and the Center for the Performing Arts, and along Arapahoe Street.
You might tackle such questions as…
- You gotta admit, the arch here has got a lotta balls. In tic-tac-toe, what ball would you place between Debutante and Rubberband? Answer: Lucille Ball. You can see her with your back to the stadium, on the arch post to the left.
- Visit the place where geologically minded ranchers get duds. Based on “ancient” info in the window, how old might you think Jack is? Answer: The name Jack A. Weil is beneath the phrase “106 Years” on a street sign in the window of Rockmount Ranch Wear.
- Where there used to be a mint, find a king and a queen. From here, you can see on high a BLK with a name that might lead you to expect to find horses there. What is that name? Answer: Across from the plaza with giant king and queen chess pieces, a building across the street says at the top: “Hitchings Blk.”
You don’t need to know anything about the Mile High City to compete—or to win. You just need sharp wits and great teamwork. Plus, make sure your boots (or other shoes) are made for walking, since you’ll be doing a lot of it on this game.
While this hunt is great for get-togethers and groups of all types, it’s particularly perfect for corporate groups at the Convention Center looking to stretch their legs and have fun while doing some team building. What are you waiting for? Get out there and get hunting!
Discover the downtown Denver renaissance…
…on a group game that explores the area near Union Station, Larimer Square, the 16th Street Mall, and outside Coors Field. It’s an old area bursting with new energy—and lots of trendy restaurants, bars, and stores in majestic, refurbished buildings.
On this scavenger-hunt extravaganza, you’ll form teams and search for answers to tricky questions that reveal the hidden history and most fascinating sights in LoDo. Plus, our unusual photo challenges will get you to limber up your creativity.
On your quest, you might find…
- Bustling, reborn Union Station and its riches-to-rags-to-riches story
- An amusing tribute to balls of all kinds outside Coors Field
- Surprising historical figures who are way over your head (literally) in Larimer Square
- Mysterious letters outside a classic hotel
- The Daniels and Fisher Tower—looking like an escapee from Venice—and the tale of its vanished appendage
- Strange subterranean sounds along a seemingly ordinary sidewalk
And much more. You don’t need any prior knowledge to have fun: you just need to work well with your group and wear some comfy shoes.
One of our most popular team building activities in Denver
Happy clients who’ve enjoyed this hunt include Transamerica, T-Mobile, Chatham Financial, and SM Energy, to name just a few. But this game is great for occasions of all kinds, from office outings to birthday parties and social-group meetups. Bonus: you’re in the right spot to eat, drink, and be merry after the hunt!