Uncover the secrets of Reading Terminal Market…
…and its surrounding neighborhood, including Chinatown, Market Street, and the Convention Center, on a quirky team-building quest. You’ll follow a trail of clever clues to find fascinating places packed with hidden history and collaborate to figure out the answers to fun, funny questions.
Along the way, you might discover…
- America’s oldest ice cream vendor
- Philly’s most endangered cheesesteak (and a related gaffe by a presidential candidate)
- The Chinatown arch and a building from the year 4668
- Tiny towns outside the Transit Museum
- A historic organ in an unexpected place
- A secret beneath City Hall
No knowledge of the market or the area is required: you just need sharp eyes, comfy shoes, and good teamwork. This hunt is a great adventure for both locals and out-of-towners.