Who said museums are stuffy?
Certainly not us! We’ll show you the wildest, wackiest, and most wondrous aspects of art on this action-packed scavenger hunt. You’ll also engage in a whole lot of team building and laughter as you collaborate with your group to track down the answers to tricky, entertaining questions that reveal the quirky details and secrets of unusual masterpieces at the Kimbell Art Museum.
On your art adventure, you might find…
- A swarm of demons in Michelangelo’s earliest work
- A one-armed saint who seems to hail a taxi
- A wince-inducing “acupuncture” treatment
- An actual slapstick
- Cutthroat and crafty card games
- A philosopher who’s literally been through Hell
- An embarrassed magician who can’t free himself from ropes
- A prudent goddess who lights a torch while a guy releases wind
But you don’t need to know anything about art or the museum to play. You just need to pay attention to the details and work well with others. Warning to potential lone stars: you’ll need your team’s help if you want to win—and have a blast.
This is the perfect activity to bring together colleagues, friends, family, and social groups. You’ll learn more about art—and one another—than you ever imagined.