Mingle with celebs through history…
…at the wild, surreal, and hilariously fun Madame Tussauds Wax Museum in downtown D.C. You’ll rub elbows with actors and musicians at a Hollywood party, meet presidents, artists, and other historic greats in a hall of fame, and time-travel from the Roaring Twenties to the present as you follow clues and search for the answers to tricky, entertaining questions about Brad Pitt, Bill Clinton, George Clooney, Rosa Parks, Winston Churchill, Beyoncé, FDR, and J. Edgar Hoover, to name just a few.
Along the way, you might discover…
- A president who, according to some, sucked—and a sport that was invented just for him
- Bo Obama’s cuddly predecessors
- The funeral that President Kennedy wasn’t allowed to attend
- A bizarre fact about Tom Cruise’s wives
- The “cats” that weren’t cool to a Motown singer
- A former SNL star whose kindergarten class thought he was “Most Likely to Take Over for David Letterman”
Those are just a few of the highlights on this revealing romp that will have you doing double takes to make sure the wax figures aren’t real. But you don’t need to know anything about pop culture or politics to triumph: you just need to pay attention to the details and work with your group. This hunt also includes creativity-stretching and laugh-inducing Team Photo Challenges.
If you’ve been looking for a great activity for a corporate outing, birthday party, or social-group gathering, you’ve found it! Plus, the museum has facilities for parties, so it’s a great option for private events, especially when you want to avoid the risk of inclement weather.