From posh homes to a rugged canal…
…you’ll get to the bottom of this neighborhood’s secrets on this humorous, eclectic game for groups. You’ll follow clues and answer tricky, humorous questions about what you find—including the elegant homes of politicos, cool shops on M Street, trendy eateries where you can grab a tasty morsel or two, memorable movie locations, and more.
- The C&O Canal National Park
- JFK’s first Washington home—and the neighbor honored by reporters for providing coffee in the cold
- The infamous Exorcist Steps
- A former prison visited by Lincoln
- The Old Stone House and its tranquil garden
- A tavern where Founding Fathers tippled
- A bar where a famous cheesy song was born
Plus, sunken houses, magnificent mansions, hidden alleys, and more. One of the best things about this hunt is its variety, since it covers the neighborhood’s three distinct personalities.
For private groups, we also offer a version geared toward younger audiences, ages 7 and up, in which kids and adults join forces to answer the fun and funny questions. Each team must contain at least one adult.