Great food, great art, great adventure
Explore what might be Washington’s most dynamic neighborhood on a team-building DC scavenger hunt fill with surprises. Inside Union Market, you’ll explore a dazzling variety of vendors and foods. Outside, you’ll investigate an eye-popping display of street art an intriguing new businesses. Your quest: answers to tricky, humorous questions about what you discover, and team photos that meet various criteria.
Highlights of this DC scavenger hunt include…
- A mural by Mr. Brainwash that included collaboration with a First Lady
- An “super” pinball machine among gleaming culinary knives of all kinds
- A flying pig at Harvey’s Market
- Unusual British treats, such as mushy peas, at Aboveground
- An Automatic Recording Studio at a place for “the byrds”
If you think you might work up an appetite on this DC scavenger hunt, consider the Munch Around the Market Edition: your team’s challenges include choosing snacks to snag and tidbits to bite along the way. Contact to learn more—and find more fun at Union Market!