For those who hunger for adventure…
…this is the scavenger hunt you’ve been looking for! Explore one of the District’s most dynamic neighborhoods on a scavenger hunt full of snacks and surprises (that doubles as team building in DC). Inside Union Market, you’ll explore and sample a variety of vendors and foods. Outside, you’ll investigate dazzling street art, and interesting new businesses, and fascinating hidden facts.
Along the way you might find:
- spare ribs that make you dance
- steps that sing to you
- sandwiches longer than the average American male is tall
- exotic imports from across the pond
- a hidden bread shop that will make you scream
- papusas and arepas at La Cosecha
- secret messages from the neighborhood’s past
The hunt’s historic highlights are similar to what you’ll find on the Union Market Mania Scavenger Hunt—from Mr. Brainwash street art to a recording studio fit for the Byrds.
You’ll also take photos of your team enjoying or presenting snacks available from a variety of vendors and stores.