Recommended by the New York Times, Time Out New York, and New York magazine!
On our most popular outdoor team-building adventure, you and your team will go on a whirlwind tour of the best of Greenwich Village—the historic places, famous people, movie locations, nooks and crannies, and much more.
Your team might search for…
- The homes and haunts of Mark Twain, Bob Dylan, Jimi Hendrix, Richard Wright, Willa Cather, Saul Bellow, Caleb Carr, Henry James, and Louisa May Alcott
- A former poet laureate’s house that blew up when it harbored a terrorist bomb factory
- TV locations, including the Friends apartment building as well as the block that posed as Paris on the Sex and the City finale
- A former courthouse that was the scene of a sensational trial that was the basis for Ragtime
- Locations used in such movies as When Harry Met Sally…, Spider-Man 2, Crimes and Misdemeanors, Big Daddy, Serpico, Barefoot in the Park, The Hours, and many more
- The narrowest house in the Village (if not the city), next to the oldest house
- A former speakeasy with a secret entrance
No knowledge of the area is necessary to play or even to win. You just need sharp eyes, comfy shoes, and good teamwork.
For groups that want a private scavenger hunt, an International Edition is available, tailored for participants whose first language isn’t English.
What people are saying about the Greenwich Village scavenger hunt
A 5-star review on Google: “Watson Adventures was a BLAST! Our team of ~30 had so much fun competing throughout Greenwich Village. Our host Correy was so fun and engaging—we couldn’t have asked for a better experience. Looking forward to booking another hunt!”