If you literally hunger for adventure…
…this is the scavenger hunt for you! Nosh your way through the gooey, chewy center of New York City, better known as Greenwich Village. You’ll discover the neighborhood’s best restaurants, cafés, bars, and food shops—all while tackling tricky questions and collecting delectable treats. Starring: cannolis, paratha, pizza, exotic cheeses, chocolate, croissants, gelato, kebabs, and more.
- Hangouts enjoyed by 19th-century hipsters
- Locations from movies and TV shows
- The bars and restaurants that were the stomping grounds of Ernest Hemingway, e.e. cummings, Tennessee Williams, Jackson Pollock, Billie Holiday, Edna St. Vincent Millay, and other artists
- The saucy Italian-immigrant streets of Fiorello LaGuardia’s childhood
- A fruity remnant of a building said to have been owned by Aaron Burr
- A century-old coffee shop featured in movies
You’ll also be challenged to take creative Team Photos to document your food stops. And this is all just a taste of the fun you’ll have! (See what we did there?)
Join us for a weekend hunt for the public, or contact us to learn how you can enjoy a private Greenwich Village scavenger hunt for your group—and find more fun in NYC!