Beware of scare tactics in this eerie adventure!
Virtual Alert! During the pandemic—and while it’s too cold for an outdoors adventure—you can still enjoy our Virtual Ghost Hunt: The Haunted Online Scavenger Hunt. Bring a team to a weekend game for the public or round up a larger group for a private hunt any day, any time. The game features 18 haunted locations from Greenwich Village to San Francisco! Learn more.
Meanwhile, here’s more about our real-world game…
Armed with only a flashlight, you’ll visit ghost-plagued buildings and secret cemeteries while learning the stories of the restless souls you might disturb. Starring: the spirits of Mark Twain, Aaron Burr, Edgar Allan Poe, Washington Irving, Thomas Paine, artist John LaFarge, the Shadow, Clement Clarke Moore, Mayor Jimmy Walker, Lee Chumley, Patrolman Schwartz, a few skeletons, and various other apparitions, sudden chills, rustlings, and knockings.
You’ll learn the haunting stories of…
- The converted stable where the restless spirit of Aaron Burr lurks—or perhaps it’s his daughter Theodosia, who died in a shipwreck
- The hundreds or perhaps thousands of bodies buried beneath a popular park
- The woman tickled by a feather at 3 a.m. in a cursed house
- The artist whose mural fell from a church wall the moment he died elsewhere
- The last known location of Judge Crater, “The Missingest Man in New York”
- A possible former opium den where a mayor kept his mistress and Howdy Doody’s daddy heard banging in the walls
- 19th-century spirits who still trod the stairs of a theater
- The former speakeasy where the original proprietor jinxed the jukebox
But leave the salt, iron, and other ghost preventives at home: to win this game, you just need sharp eyes and good teamwork. And if you miss out…it might haunt you for the rest of the week! [Cue sinister laughter.]