A feast for the eyes, a festival for the funny bone!
Find the fun in art on this whirlwind tour that whisks you from ancient times to the present, revealing masterpieces and odd artifacts along the way. Your journey will take you to almost every continent as you search for answers to tricky questions and fun puzzles.
On teams, you might…
- Discover the secrets of fortune-telling mice
- Meet the patron saint of beer
- Shake off shell shock in France
- Check out the moves of Leonardo’s cheerleader
- Capture cupids at a cockfight
- Find out where grandfather clocks got their name
- And see how to serve ice cream on snowshoes
No knowledge of art or the museum is required. You just need sharp eyes, comfy shoes, and a sense of adventure.
The hunt has been a hit with groups of all kinds, from corporate groups seeking a team-building, morale-boosting activity to social groups looking for a fun way to meet up. School groups and young birthday celebrants love the special version in which kids and adults work together, suitable for ages 7 and up.