Foster the spirit of giving in your community…
…on a scavenger hunt that encourages participants to perform random acts of gratitude, whether for strangers, for colleagues, or anonymously. You’ll hunt for opportunities to do good and document your good deeds—and the smiling faces they evoke—by taking photos or videos, or by collecting objects. It’s a great team-building activity for any group that wants to underline the importance of being a force for good in the world.
You might tackle such challenges as…
- Helping a senior citizen
- Providing someone an opportunity to “pay it forward”
- Expressing appreciation to someone in uniform
- Collecting a can of food requested by a local charity
- Secretly doing something nice for a member of another team—and revealing it at the finish line
There are at least a dozen more opportunities to be charitable to choose from, so you can stay within your comfort zone—or perhaps push beyond it. During the hunt, teams will be able to see everyone’s photos on their phones, spurring them to outdo one another in creative generosity.
Along the way, you’ll also find the Hunt Host for a special interactive bonus challenge that tests your knowledge about famous “great moments of kindness.”
Your company could even make the prize for coming in first a donation to a charity, perhaps chosen by the winners. This scavenger hunt is a great activity for any group that wants to promote the spirit of community service and charitable giving. It’s ideal for nonprofits, teachers, students, fund-raisers, church groups—you name it.
Need some good news?
Let’s not forget to look at all that’s right about the world and our history. This gratitude scavenger hunt combs the internet in search of the many people, places, and moments for which we can be grateful. It’s a virtual appreciation game you play on teams, so you’ll also come away with a better appreciation for your colleagues. You’ll follow clues to discover websites around the world that celebrate natural wonders and pioneering people who have given amazing gifts to us all in discoveries and inventions, music, food, art, education, humor, and a cornucopia of other areas of achievement.
You’ll be thankful about such things as…
- The wonders of the human heart, as you go through a giant one at the Franklin Institute
- The advances in everyday food, glorious food, as reflected through the mischievous eyes of Andy Warhol
- The amazing sculpting powers of water at the Iguazu Falls in South America
- Marvels of transportation, a Space Shuttle at the Air & Space Museum or fun model trains at Chicago’s Museum of Science & Industry
- Miracles of nature such as chimpanzees and the species-saving arks that are zoos
- Heroes and pioneers such as Marie Curie, Rosa Parks, Walt Disney, Thomas Edison, and Lin-Manuel Miranda
…and much more. There’s also a bonus challenge featuring Americans who lead by example in their work for charities and worthy causes. By the end of this appreciation game, you’ll certainly be thankful you played.
A Kids Edition and an International/ESL Edition are also available. Contact us to learn more.