A scavenger hunt between two Worlds
If you want to explore the revived, exciting neighborhood of the World Financial Center and the Freedom Tower, this is the game for you. Your team will check out the beautiful waterfront park and outdoor plazas along the Hudson River as you follow tricky clues and answer humorous questions about what you find. Along the way, you’ll also be challenged to take creative Team Photos and create or find unusual items.
- A slice of hillside from Ireland
- Harbors of the world within view of the Winter Garden
- Mini millionaires who have overtaken a playground
- Unusual outdoor art along the Hudson
- A pond where you’ll encounter “fowl play”
If you’d rather hunt east of the Freedom Tower, another version is available that focuses on sites near Broadway.