Go on a museum quest unlike any other
Discover the weird, wild, wacky side of art on a team-building scavenger hunt in the Cincinnati Art Museum. On teams, you’ll follow a trail of clues that lead you throughout the galleries on quest to find answers to tricky, humorous questions about unusual masterpieces. It’s a whirlwind tour of a treasure house that will amaze and please everyone. No previous knowledge of art or the museum is necessary! You just need sharp eyes, comfy shoes, and great teamwork.
Along the way you might encounter…
- A sly poke at two 19th-century presidents as customers in a store
- A mummy with organs guarded by animals
- A gloomy gal who seems to foresee her doom—as she stares at her body in the same room!
- An artist whose still lifes included money so real that one was seized by the Secret Service
- An 1892 urchin razzing a policeman behind his back
- A silver “loving cup” that will prompt you to say, “Tusk, tusk!”
- A 16-armed deity from Tibet who’d be great at doing “the wave”
As always with our hunts, the game provides a level playing field for all players to excel. And the only thing that will surprise and delight you more than the art will be the talents of your teammates.
Editions for Kids and for International groups are also available. Contact us to learn more—and find more fun at the great Cincinnati Art Museum!