Go on a humorous hunt for treasures…
…on an adventure like you’ve never had inside a museum—or anywhere else. Your team will follow a trail of clues through the galleries, from medieval to modern times, and answer tricky, funny questions that uncover fascinating secrets about works of art on display.
Along the way, you might discover…
- A guitar hero who’s an angel
- A parading saint with a knife in his noggin
- A Roman gladiator who gets the thumbs-down
- A blasé Salome who shows she really knows how to get a head…on a platter
- 18th-century French ladies who put the big hair of the 1980s to shame
- A Venetian potentate who seems to warn that you can’t teach an old doge new tricks
- A multi-armed Tibetan god who’d be great at doing the wave
Your team might tackle such questions as…
- Find someone or something with some lovely lady lumps. What word nearby suggests nuptial celebrations are in order? Answer: Two side-by-side sculptures are titled ‘Camel and Groom.’
- An unmissable work of art here resembles the paint swatch section at Home Depot. What word makes it particularly “cutting”? Answer: Guillotine, in ‘Guillotine of Sunlight, Guillotine of Shade.’
No previous knowledge of art or the museum is necessary: you just need sharp eyes and comfy shoes.
In addition to the classic hunt, we also offer a Murder Mystery Edition, which adds a tricky whodunit for you to solve.
These scavenger hunts are amazing activities for corporate outings, birthday parties, social-group events—you name it!