Las Vegas bares it all…
…with a surprising game that captures the energy and spirit of the Strip and provides an unusual adventure for any group. On this scavenger hunt with a twist, you’ll need to find or create offbeat items, take hilarious photos, meet with staffers for a surprise bonus challenge, and more.
Your group will work together to…
- Take Unusual Team Photos: Complete themed photo prompts. Demonstrate your best poker face, act out your own Vegas show, imitate an impromptu Vegas wedding, and more.
- Collect & Create Interesting Items: As in a traditional scavenger hunt, this game tasks your team with finding or cobbling together certain things. You might have to find a lucky charm, hit a jackpot, and more.
- Decode a Mysterious Message: Is what happens in Vegas hidden in this mysterious missive? You’ll never know unless you crack the code and reveal the message.
- Join the Hunt Host for a Surprise Challenge: Interact with your host, either in person or remotely, to complete a special bonus challenge.
If you’ve been looking for an activity that brings together a diverse group of people, you’ve found it! It’s perfect for corporate conferences, birthday parties, bachelorette parties, social-group gatherings—you name it. Out-of-towners and locals alike will love living it up in Vegas in a whole new way.
Add-On Location Questions
For an additional fee, your group can scour the Strip and answer tricky, entertaining questions about the area’s hotspots, including some of the most famous casinos in the world.
You might answer such questions as…
- In Caesars Palace, along the Appian Way, find Michelangelo’s masterpiece. Aside from the fact that he’s a replica, what is the “foundation” for his connection to his twin? Answer: The exact replica of Michelangelo’s ‘David’ is carved from the same Italian marble used for the original.
- At the Flamingo, visit the Wildlife Habitat. Don’t be coy, but search the waters for a colorful fish that sounds like that. What year was Hanako born? Answer: A sign near koi fish reveals that the longest-living documented koi, named Hanoko, was born in 1755.
Contact us to learn more about this exciting, unusual team-building scavenger hunt—and find more fun in Las Vegas!
Beware: there’s a killer in your midst
Someone playing this game with you is a bit of a Jekyll and Hyde. His or her good side knows nothing about the evil side—and the evil side has challenged you to prevent your own murder. Everyone in your group has been poisoned, and the clock is ticking down on your time left to live. To reveal the killer’s identity, you’ll have to complete a series of photo challenges, solve interlocking puzzles, decipher coded text messages, and more. If you succeed, you get the antidote. If you fail…well, you know.
If you love escape-room games, you’ll love this scavenger hunt. But even better, you won’t be locked in a room for an hour: this game can be played almost anywhere.
An in-person murder mystery for any location!
We have a variety of versions, depending on where you want to play. Such as…
- A city, town, or neighborhood
- A science or history museum
- A zoo or aquarium
- An office building
- A school or campus
A murder mystery scavenger hunt perfect for team building
Here’s a game that will help you solve the mystery of how to entertain a diverse group of people while boosting morale and teamwork. It’s perfect for any private party or a corporate team-building outing of any size. Our clients who have enjoyed this game include T-Mobile, TD Bank, Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Michigan in Washington, and others too numerous to mention.
What delighted clients are saying
“Everyone had a great time at the hunt! We are all still talking about it.” —an electrical engineer whose group played the game at the Houston Zoo
“A HUGE THANK YOU. Everyone had a BLAST and your hosts were FANTASTIC! Thank you so much for another great event!!” —an office coordinator in Los Angeles
“We had an amazing time and will be in touch for the next hunt we’d like to do in the near future! Tokia [the hunt host] was amazing, and we’d love to work with her again!!!” —an organizer for a group in Washington, DC
The hunt’s afoot! Contact us to learn more—and find more team-building fun anywhere!