See the best of Annapolis on a whirlwind tour…
…that reveals the capital’s hidden history and surprising sights. Whether you work, play, or live here, you won’t believe what you’ve been missing. On teams, you’ll follow a trail of clues through the city, in search of answers to tricky, humorous questions about tucked-away gardens and mews, sneaky and startling modern art, hidden passages, stately homes, flippant signs, and more.
Along the way, you might also discover…
- A salute to the author of Roots
- The home of a signer of the Declaration of Independence
- A cryptic Freemasons symbol
- A drummer’s warning
- A puzzling device outside an old inn
- The college stomping grounds of Francis Scott Key
- And the gnarled giant tree of Mrs. Chew-Paca (who was not a Wookie)
You don’t need to know anything about the town to unravel the hunt’s mysteries. You just need sharp eyes, comfy shoes, and excellent teamwork.