If Mark Twain liked it, you know it must be good
In 1868, the often-crotchety author wrote of Hartford, “Of all the beautiful towns it has been my fortune to see, this is the chief.” This celebratory scavenger hunt will send you in search of the best of the Constitution State’s capital city, but in a way that Twain never imagined.
You’ll take creative and unusual Team Photos, find and create unique items, seek out staffers for a surprise challenge, and decipher clues to answer tricky questions about interesting locations.
- Trees with secrets in Bushnell Park
- The pistol-packin’ jumper in the oldest carousel in America
- The special tribute that’s part of the Soldiers and Sailors Memorial Arch
- A hole-in-the-wall with a mother’s unusual advice
- A monumental woman wearing Madonna’s bra
- A not-at-all sleepy tribute to the inventor of anesthesia
This team game is great for corporate outings, alumni reunions, birthday or bachelorette parties—you name it. You’ll be amazed at the hidden wonders in and around Bushnell Park and the State Capitol.