Explore possibly the most ghost-ridden town in America
Brace yourself for a “spirited” search that reveals the ghosts and historic highlights in this bewitching town. Armed only with a flashlight, you’ll visit haunted places and learn the tales of the restless souls you might disturb.
Along the way, your team might…
- Discover how witch-trials villain Sheriff Corwin helped one house become the “fourth most haunted” in the country
- Visit locations associated with the crushed-to-death execution of suspected wizard Giles Corey and assorted witches
- See where Nathaniel Hawthorne met a ghost
- Learn from one murder victim why you should never brag about treasure hidden in your home
- Get a whirlwind tour of even more of the most important sites in town while answering humorous questions
Of course this is a popular hunt destination during the Halloween season, but all kinds of groups have enjoyed this hunt from spring to fall, whether in daylight or (if you dare) after sunset.