Master the art of adventure…
…on a scavenger hunt that reveals the best of the St. Louis Art Museum (or SLAM). Your team will follow clues through the treasure-packed galleries and search for answers to tricky questions about the art and artifacts you find. You’ll uncover surprising secrets and oddball details about amazing masterpieces by Old Masters from Europe and young masters from contemporary America, remarkable masks from Africa, mysterious sculptures from Asia, and much more.
Your quest might include…
- Famously jolly boatmen who might dance themselves overboard
- Colonial coral that would leave a child rattled
- Chief Billy Bowlegs (yes, that was his name)
- An amazing panoramic view of the Mississippi Valley
- A flatulent sea captain in a shady tavern
- An underworld dog that might end up on the menu
- A golden reliquary that held a saint’s arm
- A horrifying version of “Athenian Idol”
But you don’t need to know anything about art or the museum to win: you just need a sharp mind and comfy shoes.
If you’re looking for an activity that will get your group laughing, thinking, and bonding, look no further. This is a great activity for corporate outings, social-group or alumni get-togethers, birthday parties—you name it.