Put on your lab coat…
…for an investigation into mechanical marvels, human phenomena, wonders of light and sound, man-made tornadoes, dancing robots, secrets of the natural world, and stunning facts—and views—of the Bay Bridge and Treasure Island. On teams, you’ll explore this science-based museum by following a trail of clues in search of answers to fun and funny questions.
You might search for…
- A toilet you can drink from…if you dare
- Something on the Golden Gate Bridge that’s a huge drag, man
- A Weaver’s toothpick masterpiece
- A kind of “salad” that give surfers a beautiful curl
- A Mr. Freeze who’d pester the Penguin
Don’t worry if your name isn’t Einstein: no special knowledge of the museum or science is required to have fun—or even to win. All you need is a sharp mind, and comfy shoes don’t hurt either.
In the Kids Edition, available for ages 7 and up, children and adults join forces to solve our tricky questions. It’s an enjoyable, educational activity for school field trips, camp or youth-group outings, and birthday parties.