Uncover Music City’s secrets…
…on a game that takes your group in search of historical and hysterical locations in the heart of downtown, from the State Capitol to the Country Music Hall of Fame. Clever clues will lead your team to fascinating places—famous and obscure—and you’ll choose which ones to track down, based on where you want to begin and end the game. No previous knowledge of Nashville is necessary: you just need sharp eyes, comfy shoes, and good teamwork.
Highlights on these Nashville group activities include…
- The honky-tonk clubs—and Ernest Tubbs—along Broadway
- Wise words from stars outside the Country Music Hall of Fame
- A legendary location at the heart of the civil rights movement
- Famed musicians permanently posed outside the Ryman Auditorium, the original home of the Grand Ole Opry
- Places where Presidents Jackson and Polk once stepped
- Huge, colorful, crazy murals on the sides of buildings
- Insanely tempting treats at Goo Goo Clusters
- The Arcade, Printers Alley, Second Avenue, and other streets that have retained landmark buildings steeped in history
- An artistic gathering of country stars that’s part “Last Supper” and part “Last Round”
Your team might tackle such questions as…
- Second Avenue used to be called Market Street. With its back to the Cumberland River, this was Nashville’s bustling main drag in the 19th century, packed with saloons, stores, and wholesalers. Not far from the George Jones Museum, find Butler’s Run, featuring a very good boy, excellent at following the command, “Stay!” What name makes him sound suitable for a spread in Vanity Fair? Answer: In the passageway through a building called Butler’s Run, leading to a nice view of the river, a statue honors a dog nicknamed the Canine Bon Vivant. Good boy!
You’ll also be challenged to take unusual and creative Team Photos, find or create objects, and meet up with our Hunt Host for a surprise bonus challenge.
Don’t just stay in Nashville—see Nashville! Whether you’re visiting from out of town or you’re a born-in-a-Nudie-suit local, you’ll be surprised and delighted by this game that reveals downtown’s secrets.