The Back Bay is filled—with secrets!
Prepare to see the charming area from Copley Square to Commonwealth Avenue to the Public Garden in an entirely new way, on a team-building scavenger hunt that reveals the neighborhood’s secrets and hidden history through amusing, tricky questions. Highlights include strange and mysterious murals in the Public Library, the medieval magnificence of Trinity Church, the posh shops on Newbury Street, the tranquil retreat of the Public Garden, and much more.
Your team might be challenged to…
- Spot sources of support for signers of the Declaration of Independence
- Stand on disappearing water
- Play “Where’s Waldo?” in 1947
- Consult Punch about Poe’s parents
- Decipher a statue’s strange message about “baby feet”
- Get the dirt on a diorama with vanished trains
- Track down a melon sniffer in the Public Library
- Unmask the “Grim Reaper” outside Trinity Church
You don’t need to know anything about the area before embarking on this hunt. You just need sharp eyes and comfy shoes—and excellent teamwork.
A Boston scavenger hunt that’s a hit with all kinds of groups
Since its debut in 2010, this team building game has been acclaimed by diverse groups, including such companies as American Express, Experian, Liberty Mutual, New Balance, and Ropes & Gray, to name a few.
A Kids Edition is also available, for kids and adults to enjoy together. It’s similar to the adult hunt, but with easier questions and less walking. The game is great for school field trips, birthday parties, and family get-togethers.
Contact us to learn more—and find more fun in Boston!