While you’re stuck inside, we’re bringing you new virtual at-home trivia games. The new games include the Trivia Slam Family Edition, for ages 8 and up, available for private groups anytime and to the public on weekends.
Want a taste of the fun? Try to name these nine Disney characters based on three cryptic clues. After creating this, we quizzed some coworkers—and let’s just say, a few questions toward the end had ’em stumped. If you need extra help, there’s a list of the characters to choose from below. You can get to know all of these characters now on Disney+.
- I don’t like capes.
- I’m very creative.
- I never look back, darling, it distracts from the now.
- I hang out with my two flunkies.
- I like to make deals.
- I admit that in the past I’ve been a nasty.
- I have allergies.
- Someone sleeps in my bed.
- I am short.
- I have sticks.
- I like warm hugs.
- I am made of magic.
- I can pull heavy things.
- I’m voiced by a comedian.
- I’m pretty rusty.
- I have fur.
- My bark is worse than my bite.
- I don’t sing.
- I love selfies.
- I’m pretty Grimm.
- I’m haunted by a sin.
- There are two kinds of characters: predators and prey.
- I’m a small-town youth who moves to a big city.
- I’m genuinely excited about an unexpected job.
- My name follows the rule of ablaut reduplication.
- Most people, if not everyone, has had one of me.
- I had an emotional send-off.
Need some extra help?
Here are the nine characters to choose from, in alphabetical order:
Bing Bong, Edna Mode, Evil Queen, Judy Hopp, Mater, Olaf, Sneezy, Sully, Ursula