No ordinary art museum scavenger hunt…
MoMA is an extraordinary museum—and our hunt is far from your typical team-building exercise. You’re in for an unusual treat as your team explores MoMA’s unusual, conversation-provoking exhibits in search of answers to surprising, humorous questions about Picasso, Pollock, Van Gogh, and many more. Even if you don’t know a Warhol from a Wyeth, you can win this game with a little observation and a lot of teamwork. You’ll feast your eyes on some of the world’s latest, greatest masterpieces as you have a blast with friends or colleagues.
Your team will be challenge to uncover…
- Picasso’s poison and secret seducer
- Jackson Pollock’s surprising secret ingredients
- Warhol’s favorite lunch (hint: it’s soup)
- Dali’s wilting watches and a perplexing profile
- Freaky photos and daring designs
- Provocative torn-from-the-headlines contemporary art
- Mind-spinning mazes of multimedia
- And much more!
We’ve been staging scavenger hunts at MoMA since 2006, and with the 2019 expansion the museum is bigger and better than ever. Find out for yourself why we’re the only team-building company permitted in the museum.