The hunt is on in Hoboken!
Even if you’re a longtime local, you won’t believe the surprising places and cool sights you’ll discover on this group game—from the cobblestone streets with historic houses to a cliff-top view of Manhattan that might be the best view of the skyline anywhere. On teams, you’ll decipher clues to answer tricky, humorous questions about interesting locations, take creative photos, find and create unusual items, and seek out staffers for a surprise challenge.
Along the way, you might also find…
- A spectacular view of Manhattan at the Stevens Institute of Technology
- Quirky reminders of bygone Hoboken landmarks
- The Cake Boss’ bakery
- A sorta shady president
- Hunting grounds that used to be all water
- A glimpse of the city’s lively bar and restaurant scene
- The palatial Beaux-Arts train station
Don’t worry if you’re not a history buff: you just need sharp eyes and comfy shoes to win.
If you’ve been looking for a fun way to celebrate a birthday, entertain out-of-town guests, get together with friends and family, or do some team building with colleagues, you’ve found it! This scavenger hunt is the perfect way for a diverse group of people to work together, get to know one another better, and have a blast.