DAM, this is a fun game!
What? That’s the museum’s acronym—and it’s totally appropriate. You won’t believe how entertaining art can be when you work together on teams to track down the answers to tricky, humorous questions about masterpieces. You’ll be challenged to find quirky details and secrets of unusual art from the museum’s acclaimed American Indian, Western American, pre-Columbian, Spanish Colonial, and European collections.
Along the way, you might discover…
- Fallen high-flyers
- A sculpture that would have made Freud envious
- A wince-inducing “acupuncture” treatment
- A rare cape that might ruffle your feathers
- A Renaissance man who’s always vegging out
- A third wheel who might say it’s all relative
- The bizarre self-portrait of a mountain man
But you don’t need to know anything about art or the museum to do well on this group game—or even to win. Pay attention to the details and play nicely with your team, and you’ll be on the path to victory.
Also available: the Murder at the Denver Art Museum Scavenger Hunt, which features the clues and questions from our classic hunt but adds a murder-mystery storyline.