So much fun, it defies the laws of physics!
You might never suspect that the Museum of Science + Industry contains so many crazy, amazing, and amusing sights and facts. But that’s exactly what this madcap tour reveals as you follow clever clues and answer tricky, humorous questions. If you like surprises and variety, this is the hunt for you.
On teams, you might be challenged to…
- Search an actual Nazi submarine for an “inflatable woman”
- Inspect vintage race cars
- Find the missing piece in the world’s largest “flipper machine”
- See a famed werewolf turn into the Atomic Man
- Uncover a mad scientist’s “worm lozenge”
- Learn the secret behind frogs’ glow-in-the-dark eyes
- Play Gulliver beside the Loop’s mini canyons in an enormous train set
- Check out some hot chicks—in a hatchery, of course
And that’s just a small sampling from the museum’s scientific smorgasbord. To win, you don’t need to be a rocket scientist—or have any prior knowledge about the museum or its scientific marvels—but a set of sharp eyes and great teamwork could make you feel like Einstein.
You’re about to begin a strange experiment…
Kids and adults work together to answer tricky, humorous questions at this quirky Chicago science museum. You’ll explore a World War II German submarine, a vintage 1930s train, a Boeing 727, the Apollo 8 command module, the Whispering Gallery, and much more.
This group game is sure to be a hit with young hunters for birthday parties, school field trips, camp outings—you name it. Suitable for ages 7 and up.