West of Chicago is where the wild things are…
…and where you’ll see them in a new way on this scavenger-hunt safari. On teams, you’ll follow a trail of clues through the zoo’s most interesting habitats and answer fun, funny questions about what you find. You’ll also tackle Team Photo Challenges, and perhaps see if that chimp is willing to get in the shot.
You might discover…
- Fowl play in the Festival of Flight exhibit
- Terror in the Tropic World treetops
- Perplexing puzzles among the pachyderms
- A sinking feeling amidst crocodiles in the Swamp
- A frosty reception from polar bears in the Great Bear Wilderness
And those are just a few of the highlights on this unusual romp through the Brookfield Zoo. You don’t need to know the ins and outs of the wild kingdom before embarking on this hunt: you just need sharp eyes, great teamwork, and comfy shoes.
If you’re looking for an activity that a diverse set of people will love, look no further. This is a great choice for any kind of group gathering—birthday parties, youth-group trips, family get-togethers, school or alumni outings, corporate retreats, and any occasion that you want to get people interacting and having fun.