Next stop: surprises!
If you’ve been inside this famous building, you were probably rushing to catch a train—and you probably missed many of its interesting sights and quirky details. This scavenger hunt takes your team on a whirlwind tour of the highlights, from the dramatic main hall to the treat-packed lower-level dining concourse, and then to the upper level with its cool, overarching ceiling. And that’s just for starters.
Your team will be challenged to answer tricky questions about intriguing hidden history and quirky details, while also taking creative Team Photos. Along the way, you’ll track down the Hunt Host for a bonus challenge.
- A puzzling confrontation between two travelers and multiple clocks
- A display about the station’s restoration, starring a “horrible toupee”
- A centaur on the loose in the East Hall
- A device for turning the Lincoln Memorial into the Washington Monument
- An Amtrak diary and a cunning calculation involving a famous commuter
You don’t need any prior knowledge to play—or to win. You just need sharp eyes, comfy shoes, and great teamwork.