- Most Popular
The Santa Monica Pier Pressure Scavenger Hunt
Pier to Promenade, here’s Santa Monica’s best adventure!
The legendary Santa Monica Pier and the lively Third Street Promenade are the twin anchors of a hunt that reveals history, movie locations, fun stores, and, of course, great views of the beach and beyond. You and your team will follow a trail of clues and answer fun, funny questions that uncover the secrets and quirks of the area.
Highlights of this Santa Monica scavenger hunt include…
- A surprising message in Palisades Park
- A massive storm that nearly eliminated the pier
- The 1916 carousel featured in The Sting
- A shoot-out in a not-OK corral and hungry Big Bertha, both in the arcade
- A still-standing 19th-century tavern
- The secrets of the Camera Obscura
No knowledge of Santa Monica and its quirks is necessary for you to play—and even to win. You just need sharp eyes, comfortable shoes, and great teamwork skills.